It's me! Remember me??
I really want to apologise as I've been away from blogging for ages - how are you all doing? I hope you're well!
Thank you for reading my blog in my absence and leaving me lovely comments, it means so much to me. I'll try and catch up everything as soon as I can! I also can't believe that I have so many new followers since my last post! Thank you :) xx
I haven't been away on holiday or anything (sadly), but I guess the ordinary cycle of work-swimming-housework-friends got in the way of blogging... you know how it is I'm sure. I've also been trying to cut down on my internet browsing and general laptop use... but wow I've missed it!!
I've been tweeting from my phone and sending the odd facebook message, but apart from that NADA. Am quite impressed that I managed it for so long!
So what's going on in this girl's life? (See what I did there? Haha!) Weeeell...
Emma Bridgewater tweeted me following my EB blog post! I tweeted that I'd blogged about my collection and was so happy when they replied!
I've developed a bit of a crush on John James from BB11... anyone else with me on this one?
I'm still swimming twice a week and swim 40 - 50 lengths each time, which I'm really proud of. When I first started swimming again back in March it almost killed me to swim 10 lengths! On the downside, I ache really badly the following day :(
My friend Louise is coming to stay with me later this month - Lou and I have been best friends since we were 9 years old and she lives in Germany now. I can't wait to see her!
I'm going away for a few days with my Mum and sister Olivia mid-month and I'm really looking forward to it. We haven't spent quality time together for ages! We're going to the North Norfolk coast :)
My good friend Hel from shedoesotherstuff2 is working on a sketch of my darling Gizmo cat, woop! Check out her facebook page here to see some of her work - she's an amazing artist!
My amazing cousin Mike (I've blogged about him lots!) has an important operation scheduled in the near future - alas not his transplant yet - so please keep him in your thoughts, we'd really appreciate it xx
I received my blog contest prizes (handmade jewellery) from the lovely Rach, and they are beautiful :) I've received compliments whenever I've worn them and I shall show you in my next blog post!
While I've been away I've been tagged to do a "What's In My Make-Up Bag?" post by ..R May A.. which I'll get around to as soon as I can - I love tags!! - and I've also received my first TWO blog awards (yippee!!) from Mybutterfly63 whose blog you can find here, and Helen whose blog is here. Thanks lovelies!
Sorry that this is a bit of a quick lazy post. As much as I like writing lists, normal service will resume shortly!
xx
*first photo is from weheart it, and the Twitter screencap is mine*




3 comments:
Hooray you are back! Thank you so much for the endorsement! ;0) I am guilty of not doing any gizmo drawing this weekend. I will hand on heart do some this week. Then I don't think he is far off being finished! yay! Sorry it has taken me so long, but you know what's been going on in my household these last few weeks ;0)
x hel x
Sorry I don't contact you more or reply to your messages. I feel really bad.
Love you though x
@ .... x Hel x ....: I've missed blogging so much! Glad you didn't mind the shout-out :) That's ok don't worry, I know how busy you've been lately :D xx
@Mike: So you should you little humbug ;) hehehe! Don't worry babe, I know you have so much going on at the moment... love you lots too :) xxx xxx
Post a Comment