Hot pink Filofax
Pink BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Light blue iPod nano (3rd generation) 8Gb
Hello Kitty purse
Mini Revlon hairbrush
E45 Cream
Nivea Creme tin
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Carmex Cherry lipbalm
No 7 Lipgloss
Flirt mints
Sunglasses
Tissues
House keys
Car keys
Office keys
Oh, and the camera is usually in there as well! So basically, this is what I usually take everywhere with me (give or take make up bits and bobs), although I change my bags like the weather - must do a handbags blog soon :)
Believe me, there is an art to packing this all into the KVZ as it's quite compact at the opening. I love really big handbags but find that I end up with so many bits and pieces that I can never find anything!
J xx



1 comment:
Wow that's a lot of stuff! Yay to hello kitty and most of the other stuff too! Love nivea and e45 myself too. Come to think of it I probably have just as much stuff in my bag too, I should do one of these sometime.
x hel x
Post a Comment